Author Topic: Perhaps if this guy sells a few of these he might afford a decent camera  (Read 3161 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
I'd pay a fiver but £17.50 for a bit of rubber!!!

Are you aware of the costs involved ?
R&D ?
Making the mould ?
Materials ?
Sourcing the parts ?
Advertising ?
P&P costs ?
Time ?

These parts do not just grow like apples on trees ;)

Sounds like a quote from yer mate Dave Silver Trig  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:27:45 AM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
I'd pay a fiver but £17.50 for a bit of rubber!!!

Are you aware of the costs involved ?
R&D ?
Making the mould ?
Materials ?
Sourcing the parts ?
Advertising ?
P&P costs ?
Time ?

These parts do not just grow like apples on trees ;)

Sounds like a quote from yer mate Dave Silver Trig  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Attachment Link)

Just found another one Ash>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-SL350-K-CARBURETOR-NEEDLE-TWO-OFF-NOS-IN-HONDA-BAG-NEEDLE-273001-/141958414149?hash=item210d617f45:i:141958414149   ;) ;D ;D ;D

2-0 to me  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:34:49 AM by Trigger »

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
'kin bargain mte they are Genne. but you can have em for a fiver post free !
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a set of NOS HM300 pipes they can sell me? I'm only prepared to pay £125 plus post...

Seriously, a lot of time and effort had gone into producing what is an obsolete part. £17.50 is a bargain.

Offline Green1

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Sounds like a bargain to me too. I'm after two for my 750's and there £25 each  :o
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Honda CG125
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki EX650R (Mine until dave pays for it)
Kawasaki ZXR400 J

Offline Green1

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Graham I hope you had the rubber analyzed and made to the exact spec  ;D
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Honda CG125
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki EX650R (Mine until dave pays for it)
Kawasaki ZXR400 J

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a set of NOS HM300 pipes they can sell me? I'm only prepared to pay £125 plus post...

Seriously, a lot of time and effort had gone into producing what is an obsolete part. £17.50 is a bargain.

How many sets do you want James? Chris in Japan says he can get you as many as you want for that price.
They are for this Model: ;D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-Honda-Dream-CB750-FOUR-Plastic-Model-Kit-Japan-BIKE-/131209313609

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
hi Trigger,

as a user of one of your excellent steel clutch pushrod,(CB500) ,I had to remove the drive cover the other day,and found
the push rod seemed to magnetic !!  the little ball bearing was on its end,instead of deep in the actuation mech,

on assembly I greased the hole and pushed the ball back,

if it happens again,just a warning as it would be a pain to loose the steel ball,
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
    • View Profile
hi Trigger,

as a user of one of your excellent steel clutch pushrod,(CB500) ,I had to remove the drive cover the other day,and found
the push rod seemed to magnetic !!  the little ball bearing was on its end,instead of deep in the actuation mech,

if it happens again,just a warning as it would be a pain to loose the steel ball,

Cheers for the feedback John. I tested the rod over 3,000 miles and had no problems. Not sure how the silver steel rod has become magnetised but, if you lose the ball I will send you another FOC.

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
hi Trigger,

Cheers for the feedback John. I tested the rod over 3,000 miles and had no problems. Not sure how the silver steel rod has become magnetised but, if you lose the ball I will send you another FOC.

if I got a  spare,I would have a fine shiny pair !!!
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
    • View Profile
hi Trigger,

if I got a  spare,I would have a fine shiny pair !!!

Well, I know not to offer you any polishing  ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal