General > Announcements

Nearly a year!

(1/4) > >>

hairygit:
On a serious note for a change. This coming Wednesday, 20th July, it will be a year since we lost Bitsa (Ralph Wright) :'(. For those of you who have joined in the last year, you will never be able to ever understand the humour and comments that man made on this forum, and he would help anybody, anytime, in any way he could (Except for Bikepusher!) He also rubbed a few people up the wrong way with his comments and odd sense of humour, like telling people to get off of here and work on their bikes, or better still ride them! He also had a fanatical hatred of pattern parts to save a couple of quid when genuine was still available, and many people have learned why buying duff parts!. I reckon that July 20th should be marked as "Bitsa Day" on here permanently, it would be a nice tribute to one of the nicest people that I never got to meet, and I'm sure his widow would be happy to know the positive impact he had on so many of us here. So what are the thoughts of other members?

Johnwebley:
agrees with Hairy

R I P Ralph

Nurse Julie:
Definitely agree with you hairy. Ralph is mentioned in this house most days and is sadly missed  :'( :'( :'(

Trigger:
I understood all his comments on the Trigger and Bitsa show :)
I must admit that he contacted me once looking for OEM starter brushes, I told him that I had OEM and Bosch in stock. I sent him one set of each so he could make up his own mind, what I forgot to mention is that I swapped bags. So he ended up fitting the Bosch set and swore that the OEM set were far better ;D ;D ;D
And I am still awaiting a refund for the bent, NOS, CB750K2 top yoke he sold me ;D ;D ;D

Green1:
I miss that show
The forum hasn't been the same since

Mick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version