Author Topic: SOHC IGN COIL REPAIR -- DIY CHEAPO REPLACE HT LEADS Also N.D. HONDA TWINS COILS  (Read 5685 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Hi Piki.
Yes please, I also need some other bits as well, not free of charge, so I will PM you
xx

Same here Piki ... a few different things I need, that I too want to pay you for, so I will get a list together.

Champion work you are doing BTW  :)
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Perfect, for me is a pleasure. I try to do the best quality with the lowest price possible!
Best Regards.

Offline MCTID

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
I got a set of Transfers from PIKI for my CB750 K4. Excellent service and I can recommend highly.
Now: 2008 CB1300S, CB750K4, 1970 Bonneville. Various other 1960's 650 Triumph T120's/ TR6's/ TR6C's (all in bits...many, many bits unfortunately). Previous: 2007 CB600FA, 1976 CB500 Four. BMW F800ST. GS750E. ZZR1100. CB1300 (2). ZXR1200S. VFR800. CB750 Nighthawk. CX500. XS500 Yam. Suzuki GT500. BSA A10. Various Lambrettas. Zundapp Bella (honest).

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
I got a set of Transfers from PIKI for my CB750 K4. Excellent service and I can recommend highly.

Thank you my friend.

Offline Laverda Dave

• SOHC Jedi
  • Health is wealth
    • View Profile
Hi Piki, I've just order a set of the ignition coil numbers from you via e-bay, thanks for replicating these.
BTW, the centre consol arrived and it's great, I'm in the garage right now fitting it along with the restored clocks whilst it rains outside.
Sad thing is my partner who I am building the bike for failed her motorcycle test yesterday on the very last thing, we are both gutted! She's going to take it again before winter. At least I get to ride 'her' motorcycle a bit even if it is to run it in!
Thanks again for the great service.
Regards
Dave
1976 Honda 400/4
1977 Rickman Honda CR750
1999 Honda VFR 800FX
1955 750 Dresda Triton
1978 Moto Morini 350 Sport
1978 Honda CB400/4 'Rat' bike
1982 Laverda 120 Jota

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Hi Piki, I've just order a set of the ignition coil numbers from you via e-bay, thanks for replicating these.
BTW, the centre consol arrived and it's great, I'm in the garage right now fitting it along with the restored clocks whilst it rains outside.
Sad thing is my partner who I am building the bike for failed her motorcycle test yesterday on the very last thing, we are both gutted! She's going to take it again before winter. At least I get to ride 'her' motorcycle a bit even if it is to run it in!
Thanks again for the great service.
Regards
Dave

Thank you for your support my friend!
Best Regards.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal