Author Topic: Donations  (Read 4592 times)

Offline MrDavo

• SOHC Pro
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
    • View Profile
Re: Donations
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2018, 05:14:48 PM »
Done, 'twould be rude not to.
1969 Honda CL450 'Dual Sport'
1971 Honda CB750 K1 'General Export Type' (from South Africa)
1985 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Sport
2005 Harley XL1200R Sportster

Offline thegreatpan

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2018, 06:17:21 PM »
Done  :)

Offline Trigger

• SOHC Jedi
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »
Very nice contributions that will keep us afloat for a while from all the members that donated Steve will be pleased. The donation box at the top of the screen is always open for those how didn't on this occasion  ;)

Offline moorey

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2018, 09:04:25 PM »
Done  ;)

Offline SumpMagnet

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2018, 11:40:37 AM »
Feeling guilty after all the help i have had here in the short space of time I have been here!

...and will donate as soon as I can. Having a bit of a tough financial time, which has prevented me buying stuff for the Honda and slowed progress to a crawl.... but I presume I can donate any time? Will throw a few £££ into the pot when I get paid after Christmas
CB750F2 - in pieces
CB900F Hornet - the daily transport

Offline Nurse Julie

• 1973 CB750 UK K2.1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1978 CB400/4.
  • SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2018, 11:44:06 AM »
Feeling guilty after all the help i have had here in the short space of time I have been here!

...and will donate as soon as I can. Having a bit of a tough financial time, which has prevented me buying stuff for the Honda and slowed progress to a crawl.... but I presume I can donate any time? Will throw a few £££ into the pot when I get paid after Christmas
Worry not.....the forum members will still answer your questions 😀
Im a Nurse, trust me, this won't hurt.....much !!!

LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new

Offline philward

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2018, 12:04:55 PM »

No one will think any the worse of you - its not compulsory and the fact you brought it up shows you'll chip in when you can anyway - hope things pick up for you so you can move your project along
Current Bikes:-
Kawasaki ZZR1100D3
Honda CB750K2
Honda CR750 Replica
Honda CB750K6 Cafe Racer Project

Offline AshimotoK0

• SOHC Jedi
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2018, 03:14:29 PM »
Another nice way to donate on here, particularly if you are strapped for cash is to put the odd part you will never ever need in the sales section and ask for a small donation to the site instead of taking payment yourself.

I echo everyone else on this ..no shame on anyone who is stuck for cash...I suppose we just want to at least generate enough funds communaly for SteveD to do his good stuff and keep it running.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.