General > Announcements

Jis screwdrivers

<< < (3/6) > >>

onethumb:

--- Quote from: Johnwebley on November 16, 2016, 08:43:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trigger on November 16, 2016, 08:34:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: mike the bike on November 16, 2016, 08:12:50 PM ---I agree Trig, I would add that a PH2 fits better with the tip ground off a tadge.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that what a grinder is for ?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Is that "a grinder" or just "grinder" because that changes the whole context about what shape fits best.

--- End quote ---

kevski:
Bought a set of these last week and they are a far better fit than any phillips screwdriver, even the ones with the ground tip i have been using for years, so now my ruined phillips ones will be consigned to the bin.

Trigger:
Like to see how you fit those screwdriver on a torque wrench. 

kevski:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on November 25, 2016, 04:18:50 PM ---Never used a JLS screwdriver in my life, like Trig a PH2 ground down on the tip worked just fine. I also found the Snap-On PH2 socket worked really well, although I did break the tip on a few of them using an impact driver with them, free replacement and they never asked how I'd broke it  :)

--- End quote ---
This is where you are getting wrong, If you try jis and not jls you will find there is a difference🙂

kevski:

--- Quote from: mike the bike on November 16, 2016, 08:12:50 PM ---I agree Trig, I would add that a PH2 fits better with the tip ground off a tadge.

--- End quote ---
A ph2 will never fit a jis screw better than a jis screwdriver no matter how much hope you put into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version