Author Topic: Hi....  (Read 2265 times)

Offline mike the bike

• SOHC Jedi
  • CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi....
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 02:29:25 PM »
How much do you want for that yankee number plate?   There's too many speed cameras around here for my liking.
Where's that 10mm socket got to?

Offline Niko

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
How much do you want for that yankee number plate?   There's too many speed cameras around here for my liking.

Not sure that would work Mike.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline mike the bike

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 02:56:02 PM »
Just jesting.

Offline Niko

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 02:59:42 PM »
Just jesting.
I know....if it did work I would end up with your ticket...

Offline mike the bike

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 09:32:44 PM »
I'd probably end up in the big house for perverting the course of justice.

Offline Mag1

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 11:50:39 PM »
Hello, new here also and building my special. How's the engine, looks in good fettle and clean. Did it run when you had it?. Are you planing on having rear mudguard?, if so I would retain your one and cut down to suit, keep road debris off your back. As with most will state, take many pics of strip down and keep everything labelled, you may need some parts etc from the stripped stuff. Looks like a good starting project, but be warned it can be very expensive and sometimes you will become overloaded with ideas and downbeat when things don't fit etc. Keep at it but don't rush it, ps these bikes are heavy, especially the engine have someone to help when your taking the engine out. Good luck
Honda CB750K7 1977
Yamaha XS750e 1977
Vespa 100 (being restored)

Offline Niko

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 07:24:48 PM »
Hello, new here also and building my special. How's the engine, looks in good fettle and clean. Did it run when you had it?. Are you planing on having rear mudguard?, if so I would retain your one and cut down to suit, keep road debris off your back. As with most will state, take many pics of strip down and keep everything labelled, you may need some parts etc from the stripped stuff. Looks like a good starting project, but be warned it can be very expensive and sometimes you will become overloaded with ideas and downbeat when things don't fit etc. Keep at it but don't rush it, ps these bikes are heavy, especially the engine have someone to help when your taking the engine out. Good luck

Thanks for the tips....cheers

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal