Author Topic: My CB750 Book by Mark Parie  (Read 418 times)

Offline PHILIP2908

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
My CB750 Book by Mark Parie
« on: March 25, 2017, 10:48:10 PM »
You might remember me posting about the disaterous delivery of the above book - the DPD driver dropped the package in to a puddle on its corner and some water ingress took place damaging the book.
After loads of emails I finally have a replacement which means the original book is no longer needed. So the fairest way was to stick it on Flea Bay - seemed the most logical thing to do. Please see:-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162444809699?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Its a hell of a book and should be as I've never paid £65 for a paperback before.
My bike still hasn't been off the centre-stand since before my op in September and to be honest I've lost a bit of interest due to the electrics not doing what they are supposed to do.
If you are out in the sunshine; ride safe.
Phil d'A
1974 Honda XL250 K0 - Silver - owned for 32 years. Not running at the moment
1972 Honda CB750 K2 - Now candy apple red - Ex USA, a DK special - needs a lot more work than I thought - very quickly becoming a DS special...

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: My CB750 Book by Mark Parie
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 11:21:53 PM »
best wishes Phil,

as someone that has been sorting old electrics,I can understand your pain,
but soon (hopefully) you will get the urge to once more  play around with a circuit tester ,and multi meter

yes ,I was out in the sunshine today,but stuck inside watching the live feed from the MotoGP in the desert were extreme rain,and flooded
track had forced the cancellation of qualifing !!
if you want help,let me know
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal