SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Pyrenees Spain

(1/1)

paulbaker1954:
May be off topic but not sure where else to post

I am off on a solo thrash around the Spanish Pyrenees late May and just wondered if anyone can recommend good camp sites/biker friendly hotels

I am mainly looking for places to stop over where I am likely to bump in to fellow bikers for a beer or Two in the evenings

Not sure I can stand my own company for 10 days

Of course if anyone else is heading that way ( or knows anyone else heading that way )!atvsame time be good to be in contact

I will be there from May27 to June 4

Sadly not taking the 4 and opting for the Yamaha Tracer as my choice of steed

Piki:
Hello there, what zone of Pirynees?

Rickman88:

--- Quote from: paulbaker1954 on March 30, 2017, 12:24:42 AM ---May be off topic but not sure where else to post

I am off on a solo thrash around the Spanish Pyrenees late May and just wondered if anyone can recommend good camp sites/biker friendly hotels

I am mainly looking for places to stop over where I am likely to bump in to fellow bikers for a beer or Two in the evenings

Not sure I can stand my own company for 10 days

Of course if anyone else is heading that way ( or knows anyone else heading that way )!atvsame time be good to be in contact

I will be there from May27 to June 4

Sadly not taking the 4 and opting for the Yamaha Tracer as my choice of steed

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I recommend you Girona and Costa Brava, there are small towns really nice (I live 100km from there)

paulbaker1954:

--- Quote from: Piki on March 30, 2017, 08:25:16 AM ---Hello there, what zone of Pirynees?

--- End quote ---

Starting from Santander and heading down to north of Barcelona area to meet up with son who is down there climbing so I was thinking of heading to Pamplona area for day 1 then gradually dropping down via Andorra. No fixed agenda so I guess I will cover pretty much all the SPanish Pyrenees

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version