Author Topic: Thieving Scumbags.  (Read 1831 times)

Offline matthewmosse

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Re: Thieving Scumbags.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 07:30:00 PM »
My mate had a bike shop in town for 7 years or so, until he closed last week after scumbags broke in and had all the bikes for the 2nd time and the insurance was silly after that, 2nd break in was worst one as he lost several of his own classic Yamaha scramblers that were nicely restored, one of the other motorbike shops in town got done over too. Makes my blood boil, thieving scrotes lifting someone elsesbike and either trashing it or nicking it. They need drowning in a septic tank, which is where they will end up if I caught one snooping in my sheds.
Got a 500/4 with rust and a sidecar and loadsa bits. nice and original and been round the clock

Offline steff750

• SOHC Expert
  • THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
Re: Thieving Scumbags.
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 12:43:00 AM »
 ;) welcome to broken brittain
my mates thundercat got robbed in swansea and torched within three hours last weekend all on cctv but plod said not enough evidence although they reconised the tea leaf and he just got released from nick that weekend and he also nicked a r6 the same night  and torched that aswell  hes only eighteen funny init they got his life story but dont want  to go to court for joe public BTW the same mate and bike got knocked over by a indian in a taxi he said its only a bike lol and denied the incident so why not revoke his taxi license
i dont know who is worse these days bring on #@%$ and they can keep thier human rights
remember we are only custodians. it aint yours ever ?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal