SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

1975 CB750 K5 Chopper Project

(1/4) > >>

xriccix:
So here we have what will be my first bike build project and I warn you know I will be learning along the way! It's also worth saying that my wife and I are in the middle of moving from Brighton to Bedford to be closer to family, this will take a while!

That's the bike as it currently sits, I also have 3 boxes of bits which have everything else in.

Things I'd like to do to the bike:
Engine refurb
Paint engine in VHT wrinkle paint
Powder coat frame
King and queen Seat
Bigger sissy bar
Forward controls
Coffin/Peanut tank
Dual Carbs
Springer or Girder front end

Any help or advice about the above list would be greatly appreciated!

xriccix:
As I cant work on the bike right now I thought i'd post some pics on parts that I have bought for it :)

Springer arrived and I'm super happy with it, needs some work but for the price I paid it was an absolute steal.

Got 4 of these bad boys as well!

MarkCR750:
Good luck with the project, there aren't many on here with that sort of bike but it's always interesting to see a new machine being created, looks like there's a fair bit to do!.

Seabeowner:
Yes choppers are pretty rare these days. It's seems either restore to stock, ride it into the ground or spend, spend on cafe racer with M unit stuff. I remember the likes of Leon Wallace customs in London. At least you can guarantee some help on the engine here and keep the posts and pics coming.

xriccix:

--- Quote from: MarkCR750 on July 29, 2017, 07:42:38 PM ---Good luck with the project, there aren't many on here with that sort of bike but it's always interesting to see a new machine being created, looks like there's a fair bit to do!.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Seabeowner on July 29, 2017, 10:38:11 PM ---Yes choppers are pretty rare these days. It's seems either restore to stock, ride it into the ground or spend, spend on cafe racer with M unit stuff. I remember the likes of Leon Wallace customs in London. At least you can guarantee some help on the engine here and keep the posts and pics coming.

--- End quote ---

Cheers boys! I'll update as often as I can!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version