General > Announcements

Crich classic bike show - FEEDBACK

(1/4) > >>

Rozabikes Tim:
Great to meet everyone on Sunday - a good day was had.....

Had an email from the organisers as below to give feedback. Said I would put it out to you guys and revert.
Comments please.

Hi Tim, sorry I didn't have much time to speak yesterday but hope you enjoyed it.
I'm emailing the different groups to get feedback so we can make the event better for next year.
We know what went well but need to know what wasn't so good. We've a good idea of some things that need improving but please be honest and give us your thoughts.
Regards
Jon Lambley
Vincent Owners Club

paulbaker1954:
Hi Tim,

Get better quality show stickers!!

Took me ages to scrape it off my headlight!!

Other than that great organisation, liked the way they grouped clubs together

Trigger:
One member of staff telling you to park here and another member telling you to park over there. A few of them got the sharp side of my tongue  ;D
Staff telling you to keep under 5mph on cobble stones, is a bit tricky as the bikes want to lock in the tram lines.
Other than that is was a good day out and nice to meet up with members that I have met before and member that I have not.

Nurse Julie:
Great day out, well organised overall in my view. Yes, problems with the cobbles and my CB400 did 100 yards with wheels stuck in a tram line but hey, they are not going to remove the tram lines just to accommodate my riding style!!! 😊😊😊

petermigreen:
"Sorry the Honda section is full up" really!?
+1 on the headlight sticker. Most of mine still on there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version