Author Topic: Which Gold?  (Read 892 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Which Gold?
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:11:16 AM »
Missus said to me yesterday "Next time I get my hair done do you think I should go for the same 'Sunny Gold' shade  or some other colour". I said how about 'Starlight Gold or 'Candy Custom Gold'. She told me that sounded  interesting.  Where have you seen that and where could I get it and how come you know so much about women's hair colours? Told her the best person to ask and apply it is quite a way from us ... in Germany ! I won't repeat what she said I told her the truth. Reply included 'sub-normal' though  ;D
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Menno

• SOHC Expert
  • www.tanklackieren.de
    • View Profile
Re: Which Gold?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 06:49:11 PM »
A man of many talents that guy in germany:

Offline MrDavo

• SOHC Master
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
    • View Profile
Re: Which Gold?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 11:41:26 AM »
Boatofucket seem to have spat their dummy out again, theres a thread about it somewhere, I now use Postimage.

Does your missus realise she may have to spray her hair silver first, or the gold won't work? Mine wouldn't have to if she didn't get it dyed brown again first, but please don't tell her I said that.
1969 Honda CL450 'Scrambler'
1974 Kawasaki Z1A
2005 Harley XL1200R Sportster
1985 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Sport
1978 VW Bay Window camper van

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal