Other Stuff > Where's My Old Bike?

Honda CB550 four K AWY 834S

<< < (2/16) > >>

Tomb:
I regretted selling my first shiny F2 but later had lots more to make up for it, they weren't anywhere near as shiny but I like em like that.

Yours was a beaut!, I put a Marshall on mine too, but Konis shocks, it was the done thing - exhaust and shocks (and red frames LOL)

Rob62:
I always fancied an F model with the 4 into 1 pipes and different paint.....never got one though 😔. These days i like the look of the earlier models with 4 pipes, and the cb500's... they look chunkier. I always thought my 550 looked to have a "skinny" looking motor compared to the chunky 750's. Im looking forward to getting my 750 sorted out and otr..... Delkevic short pipe 4into1 and a classic giuliari two-four seat if i can get one, if not a replica will do.... I have an original giuliari for my RD but they seem to be very rare these days.....😳

rocker61:
its sorned because its being rebuilt in my kitchen. Bought it in 2012 in Hereford for £450 , just before a spell of ill health. when bought it looked nothing like your pics, single front disc, loads of parts missing (front mudguard, clocks, seat, rear mudguard, , rear lights/indicators. the tank was battered and candy apple red, so were the side panels. Came with a box of mixed odds and sods, original swing arm (it was fitted with a box section swing arm), and very bad chrome spoke wheels .at present what's left is being rebuilt as a retro/50s/60s café racer

Rozabikes Tim:
That's a result wow!!

SteveD CB500K0:
I have to say that after 20 years running old Honda sites (13 here and previous 7 on SOHC4.net) that is probably the first time we have had someone join up and say “I’ve got it”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version