SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

CB750K4 New project

<< < (4/33) > >>

Rob62:
I think Honda UK wont date it because its not an official UK import and thus not on their database, wheras the vjmc presumably wont limit themselves to UK bikes... The funny thing is that its clearly a Honda and the vin number is clearly stamped and also the month and year of manufacture on the vin plate (dec 1973).... plus it looks like a 1973/4 model.... anybody could date it, its all there... Its just a game at the end of the day i guess.. anyway fingers crossed, ill try the vjmc next... I dont want to end up with a Q plate  :-\

Nurse Julie:
Like you say, it's really an unnecessary paperwork exercise as we all know what it is. I haven't seen a Q plate vehicle of any description for yonks now. I suppose it's so much easier these days to get an age related plate issued for a non substantially changed vehicle. Fingers crossed it all sorts itself out soon.

Rob62:
Cheers julie, i sure hope so.... gotta get her fettled and mot’d first though. Once i get the front room decorated i can make a start  :(

Nurse Julie:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Nothing worse than real life getting in the way of bike fettling !!!

K2-K6:
Is the front room to keep the bike in Rob?  :)

My kids still can't quite believe that when we visited my friend he keeps his Ducati in the dining room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version