General > Out & About

Out and about today

(1/4) > >>

paul G:
Well it's been a beautiful autumn day here today.
Just had to get out and about.
First issue was on what, well its been so nice I took them both out for a spin.
Got to say I love my 400/4 but getting of it straight onto the Z650 was like getting off a uncomfy stool straight into the comfiest arm chair. (I know it's my age ;D)
That's it now for the Z SORN at the end of the month, the 400/4 is now historic tax so any nice days I will be able to get out on it.

Green1:
You lucky duck. Both bikes look great  8) Iv spent my weekend laying new flooring and missed the good weather

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Green1 on October 29, 2017, 07:50:09 PM ---You lucky duck. Both bikes look great  8) Iv spent my weekend laying new flooring and missed the good weather

--- End quote ---
I got up close and personal with a red Honda today, unfortunately it was the lawnmower  :'( :'( Your bikes both look great Paul.

Trigger:
Did my little bit of tinkering stop it from smoking  ;) and is the bloody thing run in yet.

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Trigger on October 29, 2017, 08:39:12 PM ---Did my little bit of tinkering stop it from smoking  ;) and is the bloody thing run in yet.

--- End quote ---
I take it your talking to Paul and not discussing the problems with our lawnmowers?  ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version