Author Topic: CB750/500 Service Bulletins.. appeal !  (Read 410 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
CB750/500 Service Bulletins.. appeal !
« on: November 11, 2017, 01:57:34 PM »
I went meet Bryan in Summer with Cathy (great guy Bryan .. a fountain of knowledge and an all round  great bloke ) and he kindly loaded me his folder of |Honda dealer Service Bulletins ..mainly CB750 but some 500/550 ones in there. There are a couple I have never seen before and a couple I got off the internet that were missing from Bryan's. So what I have done is printed the missing ones from Bryan's folder and included them and then scanned the lot as one complete .pdf for everyone to store and use. Also I have the CB250/350 G5 Genuine Shop manual to include. BUT I am running out of free Dropbox storage . Evidently, if I recommend a friend I will get 500 meg extra / person ..so anyone fancy signing up and getting me some more storage. If I have to , I will pay a subscription for use with my business but it may not be necessary. I have Haynes manuals too for a lot of my bikes if anyone is interested in me scanning and including.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/space/earn-space-referring-friends
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: CB750/500 Service Bulletins.. appeal !
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:58:46 PM »
Ash - what’s the total volume of storage required? I may be able to stick these on an amazon S3 bucket - would need to talk with my dev team at work..

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: CB750/500 Service Bulletins.. appeal !
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 08:50:37 PM »
Ash - what’s the total volume of storage required? I may be able to stick these on an amazon S3 bucket - would need to talk with my dev team at work..

I think I am sorted now James as I invited my two daughters, so I should get 1GB extra, which will cover me for quite a bit but really appreciate the kind offer.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal