SOHC.co.uk Forums > The Black Bomber Board

Anybody bidding on this manual

<< < (2/2)

UK Pete:

--- Quote from: Sgt.Pinback on December 22, 2017, 07:25:50 AM ---Sold for GB 56.

I´d say thats a bargain for a genuine Black Bomber shop manual.

--- End quote ---
I agree

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

royhall:
Surely its the information it contains that matters. What's the difference between a genuine manual or a home photocopy, it's the same information. Is it pub bragging rights ie. Mines genuine yours is only a reproduction. Please explain as I'm at a loss to. Genuine madness?

AshimotoK0:
My Pub bragging rights are that I plan to scan every Honda, Haynes & Clymer manual in my possession to .PDf and bung them on here for free, now that we have a flashy scanner/copier at work...that's until the copyright police feel my collar  ...someone please send me cake with a file in it when that happens. :)

royhall:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on December 22, 2017, 11:40:12 AM ---My Pub bragging rights are that I plan to scan every Honda, Haynes & Clymer manual in my possession to .PDf and bung them on here for free, now that we have a flashy scanner/copier at work...that's until the copyright police feel my collar  ...someone please send me cake with a file in it when that happens. :)

--- End quote ---
Nice one Ash, we are all in your debt.

UK Pete:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on December 22, 2017, 11:40:12 AM ---My Pub bragging rights are that I plan to scan every Honda, Haynes & Clymer manual in my possession to .PDf and bung them on here for free, now that we have a flashy scanner/copier at work...that's until the copyright police feel my collar  ...someone please send me cake with a file in it when that happens. :)

--- End quote ---
I have a plan to spring you ash don't worry fella we will have you out of the Nick if you  go down🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version