Author Topic: Driver Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison for Hitting a Couple on Their Motorcycle  (Read 857 times)

Greebo

Take a look at what this arsehole did deliberately........... If this had been in the UK he would have got a slapped hand...

video & sound footage:-

https://www.motorbikefans.com/driver-sentenced-15-years-prison-hitting-couple-motorcycle/
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:07:50 PM by Greebo »

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Can't comment my browser won't let me look

Offline steff750

• SOHC Expert
  • THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
yes shocking that people can use a vehicle as a weapon we see a lot of this nowadays with cars moving over when you try and pass them
twenty years ago it was a very different story the traffic used to move to the  nearside  of the road if they saw you coming up fast behind them mid wales was an awesome place to ride bikes in them days

Offline Rob62

• SOHC Pro
  • ZZR1100D9, CB750K4, RD250F, NSR250MC21, RD350YPVS
    • View Profile
There are a lot of dickheads out there unfortunately, on two and four wheels.....

Offline matthewmosse

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
I've had 2 occasions in my life where filtering has led to drivers attempting to use the car as a block to prevent me filtering, both at very low speed and thanks to very rough old bikes, on both occasions the cars left with more dents than the bike, I am damn lucky to have come out of it unscathed. Lots of times idiots have moved to block filtering, generally I only filter in total standstill traffic, which makes some plonker moving over to block me a clear cut case of them moving to interfere with other traffic.
Mid Wales is still an awesome place to ride motorbikes. I wasn't so keen on my ex police bike covered in yellow and blue stickers done by the previous owner, the blue text actually said Peugeot but at a glance in a rear view mirror I can guess what folk assumed, almost every time I moved out to overtake the cars in front would slow down and pull over, which I found disconcerting particularly if they braked hard.
Got a 500/4 with rust and a sidecar and loadsa bits. nice and original and been round the clock

Offline matthewmosse

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Watching the video, that scumbag deserved every minute of his sentence, very lucky not to have killed the motorcyclists at that speed.
Got a 500/4 with rust and a sidecar and loadsa bits. nice and original and been round the clock

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
that doesn't look a normal traffic filtering,the sort of 10mph past stationary traffic,
it looks like a normal overtake,no opposing traffic,moderate speed ,I guess around 50.maybe slightly more ,that was definately
a deliberate deadly move .

lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Green1

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Agreed deserved every second of his sentence.
Unfortunately I come across far to many people that seem to think that way. When out on the Pegaso I once had a Merc deliberately  block me so I took his mirror off with my handlebars. I even had a car coming the other way deliberately swerve towards me once on a perfectly clear road.
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Honda CG125
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki EX650R (Mine until dave pays for it)
Kawasaki ZXR400 J

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
What a complete tw*t. Deserves every year of his sentence. Mindless.

Offline Colonial-Clive (yindi)

• Colonial_clive
  • SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Old news saw this ages ago. Question is how long would he have got if the motorcyclist hadn't broken the law by overtaking on double yellows!

Offline matthewmosse

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Motorcyclists action are irrelevant other than that he was not provoking the attack. It's not any car drivers place to use their vehicle as a weapon in that way, what ever the road markings.

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
Can not believe that the driver was looking in his mirrors  :o

Greebo

Motorcyclists action are irrelevant other than that he was not provoking the attack. It's not any car drivers place to use their vehicle as a weapon in that way, what ever the road markings.

Exactly, I Completely Agree..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal