Author Topic: HELP ! ...did anyone save a copy of 400/4 Dealer Setup manual ?  (Read 612 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
This link has gone dead ...did anyone save a copy so I can put it in Dropbox direct. My fault should have saved and not linked.

CB400F DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS .. RARE !!

http://www.honda4fun.com/pdf_man_officina/CB400_set-up_man/CB400_set-up_man.pdf
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Gixxer-18

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
Re: HELP ! ...did anyone save a copy of 400/4 Dealer Setup manual ?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 08:30:58 AM »
Hi Ash; I’ve saved a PDF copy of it.... I’ll put it on a disc and send it to you.
Same address as the parts history book. Is there anything else you want?
Regards,
Nigel.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 08:33:55 AM »
Hi Ash; I’ve saved a PDF copy of it.... I’ll put it on a disc and send it to you.
Same address as the parts history book. Is there anything else you want?
Regards,
Nigel.

thanks ... no worries though Nigel its here safe and sound now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewl1d9td0nhxeya/CB400_set-up_man.pdf?dl=0
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Laverda Dave

• SOHC Jedi
  • Health is wealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 10:52:13 PM »
Ash, slightly off topic but I have a hard copy of the CB250RSA dealer set up manual if you would like to scan and download it? I no longer need to refer to it as the bike is finished, photos to post once it has been MOT'd on Saturday.  I also have a hard copy of the parts list for the same bike, not great quality as they were taken from the microfiche but good enough to scan.
I'd be happy to pay the return postage as I realise the excellent job you are doing to add to the Dropbox collection takes considerable time so happy to contribute in some way.
1976 Honda 400/4
1977 Rickman Honda CR750
1999 Honda VFR 800FX
1955 750 Dresda Triton
1978 Moto Morini 350 Sport
1978 Honda CB400/4 'Rat' bike
1982 Laverda 120 Jota

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 08:10:31 AM »
Ash, slightly off topic but I have a hard copy of the CB250RSA dealer set up manual if you would like to scan and download it? I no longer need to refer to it as the bike is finished, photos to post once it has been MOT'd on Saturday.  I also have a hard copy of the parts list for the same bike, not great quality as they were taken from the microfiche but good enough to scan.
I'd be happy to pay the return postage as I realise the excellent job you are doing to add to the Dropbox collection takes considerable time so happy to contribute in some way.

No worries at all and I don't mind paying the return postage (call it a 'site donation'). Some manuals are so thick though that to make a decent job I have to separate them to autofeed.

Offline Laverda Dave

• SOHC Jedi
  • Health is wealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 05:29:27 PM »
OK Ash, I shall dig out the manual and parts list over the weekend and post on Monday.  Can you PM me your address please.
Dave
1976 Honda 400/4
1977 Rickman Honda CR750
1999 Honda VFR 800FX
1955 750 Dresda Triton
1978 Moto Morini 350 Sport
1978 Honda CB400/4 'Rat' bike
1982 Laverda 120 Jota

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal