SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

CB550 Exhaust

(1/6) > >>

Dave M:
Are there any major differences between the engine and frame on a K3 and an F2?

For example, would an aftermarket 4 into 1 system that is fitted to a K3 fit an F2?

pistonbroke:

--- Quote from: Dave M on September 24, 2007, 09:42:35 AM ---Are there any major differences between the engine and frame on a K3 and an F2?

For example, would an aftermarket 4 into 1 system that is fitted to a K3 fit an F2?

--- End quote ---

Hi Dave,although there are no major differences in the engine and frame from the K3 to the F2 it would depend on the exhaust being fitted,for example if it was a Marshall exhaust the part number is the same for K3 ans F2 so it would fit (one assumes),where as if it is a Motad they are slightly different.I have had both K3 and F2's over the years and have swapped exhausts between the two,but like i say it might depend on who the manufactures the system.I personally have never had any problems but i might just have been lucky...lol hope that helps mate
               Regards Perry

Dave M:
Thanks Perry.

The one I'm looking at is a Marshall and it's on a K3 however the "model No" says 500/550F so I think it will.

Just thought I'd check though.

SteveD CB500K0:
What?

The one on eBay?

pistonbroke:

--- Quote from: Dave M on September 24, 2007, 04:14:26 PM ---Thanks Perry.

The one I'm looking at is a Marshall and it's on a K3 however the "model No" says 500/550F so I think it will.

Just thought I'd check though.
--- End quote ---

Hi Dave, if it's the one on ebay i'm looking at that one aswell...lol and i dare say a few others on the site are to ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version