Author Topic: Norfolk/Suffolk routes  (Read 464 times)

Offline ted_paper

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
Norfolk/Suffolk routes
« on: July 17, 2018, 04:49:20 PM »
Hi,
I'm going to be doing a short break from W.Yorks down into Norfolk, along the coast and on to David Silvers before returning home via the Peak District, but I'm struggling to find any information about good routes/roads to incorporate in my route planning.
Are there any members out there who have local knowledge or who can suggest any routes?
Thanks

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk/Suffolk routes
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 08:55:53 PM »
I can reccomend the breakfast at the sea shore cafe Mablethorpe ,

just plan a ride and enjoy the new landscape
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »
I can reccomend the breakfast at the sea shore cafe Mablethorpe ,

just plan a ride and enjoy the new landscape

Seaview cafe John  ;)

Offline flatfour

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 09:21:05 PM »
There is plenty of choice here, if you would like to send me your telephone number (or if you prefer, an e-mail address and I'll send you my number) we could talk it through if it helps.

As an indicator, I'd probably go Hunstanton, Wells Next The Sea and then cut inland to Fakenham, Swaffham and Snetterton on the way to Silvers (avoiding the VERY slow and busy coast road from Wells to Great Yarmouth) and then visit Krazy Horse and home via the A14/A1 afterward. There are good eateries at Hunstanton and Wells, Snetterton has its own cafeteria that is usually open on Trackdays (and free to access unless racing is on) whilst the café at Krazy Horse attracts visitors from as far as the midlands for its food!

I don't often work now, so if you want I could meet you for some of the route? (I live between Watton and Swaffham).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal