SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Insurance time again and its gettnig harder ..................

<< < (7/7)

Spitfire:
Must be the magic of this site as I have just had my renewal from Peter James for my 2 bikes and it is down to £150 from £329 last year.

Cheers

Dennis

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Spitfire on August 18, 2018, 11:32:59 AM ---Must be the magic of this site as I have just had my renewal from Peter James for my 2 bikes and it is down to £150 from £329 last year.

Cheers

Dennis

--- End quote ---
That's good new Dennis. Shame it was my Birthday last month as you could have bought me a pressie with what you saved 😀😀😀😀 (I will remind you next year !!!)

Spitfire:
Do it every year and I won't mind !

Cheers

Dennis

Johnwebley:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on August 18, 2018, 12:14:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Spitfire on August 18, 2018, 11:32:59 AM ---Must be the magic of this site as I have just had my renewal from Peter James for my 2 bikes and it is down to £150 from £329 last year.

Cheers

Dennis

--- End quote ---
That's good new Dennis. Shame it was my Birthday last month as you could have bought me a pressie with what you saved 😀😀😀😀 (I will remind you next year !!!)

--- End quote ---

Don't blame us poor blokes,how can we remember your birthday when you never look any older ?????

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Johnwebley on August 18, 2018, 09:29:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on August 18, 2018, 12:14:57 PM ---

Cheers

Dennis

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Don't blame us poor blokes,how can we remember your birthday when you never look any older ?????

--- End quote ---
😘😘😘😘😘

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version