Author Topic: Finding an old member about an old bike  (Read 662 times)

Offline Dixie61

• View Profile
Finding an old member about an old bike
« on: August 08, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »
Hi I hope I am sending this message to the correct place (Administrators) in the hope you can help. I have posted the following message on a forum and it is self explanatory. Please if you can I help I would be most greatful.

Thanks
*********************************************************************************************
Hi Guymet

I am messaging you in the hope you may be able to help. Back in 2006 you posted on this site about a CB750 that you were selling on Ebay and that you and many others in the conversation were not sure if it was an F1 or F2.

Recently I decided to trace my old F1 from when I was a youngster, and then discuss with the missus if I could track it down and buy it back again..Probably wishful thinking. However the engine number I obtained using its reg put me onto your post on this site and I believe it may well be my old bike. In its day it was an F1, maroon colour with a standard engine (not black) spoke wheels with single disc. If it is RPX 714S then it was my bike and I would like to trace it if you could help?

As you have not been on this site for so long I am going to contact the administrators to pass this on to you if they can.

Thanks for your time
Dixie61

Offline SteveD CB500K0

• Administrator
  • SOHC Jedi
  • Ride on the Steel Breeze...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Blog
Re: Finding an old member about an old bike
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:45:00 PM »
That member hasn't been online here for 12 years.

I have his email address though so could try that if you like?

Alternatively, you could PM him (Personal Message). He will get a notification from the site and may come back to read it.

Steve
2022 Tiger Sport 660
1971 CB500K0

Offline Dixie61

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 01:45:20 PM »
Thanks for your reply. His email address might help I have also sent a PM on here. Can you send my message to his email or are you allowed to give me his email address and I will email him.

Thanks
Dixie61

Offline Dixie61

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 09:41:38 AM »
Hi Any news from Guymet?

Thanks for your time
Dixie61

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal