SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

Getting cb750k on centre stand

<< < (7/8) > >>

Rob62:
I notice one earlier post mentions the technique of turning the bars to the left and pulling on the bars while standing on the lever, no mention of lifting the rear end with the grab rail? I have always used the grabrail to lift on any bike with a centrestand, it seems such a natural way of doing it...

petermigreen:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on August 12, 2018, 12:27:18 PM ---Yes, true but I couldn't get down any further as I most probably wouldn't be able to get up again 😭😭😭

--- End quote ---
I'm waiting for someone to come and help me up......

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: petermigreen on August 12, 2018, 12:31:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on August 12, 2018, 12:27:18 PM ---Yes, true but I couldn't get down any further as I most probably wouldn't be able to get up again 😭😭😭

--- End quote ---
I'm waiting for someone to come and help me up......

--- End quote ---
🙂🙂🙂

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Rob62 on August 12, 2018, 12:28:39 PM ---I notice one earlier post mentions the technique of turning the bars to the left and pulling on the bars while standing on the lever, no mention of lifting the rear end with the grab rail? I have always used the grabrail to lift on any bike with a centrestand, it seems such a natural way of doing it...

--- End quote ---
UK CB 750 K2's don't have rear grab rails only the side rail.

Bryanj:
Did you know you can measure to a 10 thou accuracy with a steel rule!

They have marks every 1/2mm and you can judge the centre of two marks easily and 1/4mm is 10 thou

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version