SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Air filter case washer 17318-323-010

<< < (3/7) > >>

sye:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on August 13, 2018, 12:04:14 PM ---Doesn't look like that Sye, goes between the filter case and plenum chamber on the top bolt. Thought that didn't look familiar, just looked at my parts book and no idea where CMS got that picture from but it's not the CB500K
--- End quote ---

It doesn't look like the picture above, that's something else I need to make. It looks like this:

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on August 14, 2018, 12:04:36 AM ---Are you on drugs Sye, that's a pic of the first part you were after.  :) :) :)

--- End quote ---

Looks like the right one tome same as Trigger posted  ;)

sye:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on August 14, 2018, 12:04:36 AM ---Are you on drugs Sye, that's a pic of the first part you were after.  :) :) :)
--- End quote ---

Yep, that's the part I'm after Oddjob.

I also need dimensions of the second one I pictured. Dohh, serves me right for going off at a tangent. I should have started another thread.

Trigger:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on August 13, 2018, 12:04:14 PM ---Doesn't look like that Sye, goes between the filter case and plenum chamber on the top bolt. Thought that didn't look familiar, just looked at my parts book and no idea where CMS got that picture from but it's not the CB500K

--- End quote ---

I got a air box from Germany or was it Holland some years ago that had one of those plates Ken. Not sure if it was for the European 500 four that had that scoop/ram air top, as we had the tool tray  ;)

sye:

--- Quote from: Trigger on August 14, 2018, 07:59:20 AM ---I got a air box from Germany or was it Holland some years ago that had one of those plates Ken. Not sure if it was for the European 500 four that had that scoop/ram air top, as we had the tool tray  ;)
--- End quote ---

Are you saying I don't need it Graham, the parts fiche shows it fitted on the UK K1?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version