Author Topic: More BZP ... Oddjob your 3 bits are done at last !  (Read 557 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
More BZP ... Oddjob your 3 bits are done at last !
« on: August 16, 2018, 07:51:30 PM »
First time I have had zinc plating done in olive drab passivate ... 500/4 exhaust link clamps, Oddjobs springs. I reckon that's the finish required on the 400/4 rear sprocket ring.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline RGP750

• SOHC Master
  • "always look on the bright side of life"
    • View Profile
Re: More BZP ... Oddjob your 3 bits are done at last !
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 08:13:50 PM »
Crikey Ash that's a pile
1972 500/4
1973 CB175
1972 CB175
1959 BSA Super rocket
1927 960cc Matchless 'v' twin
1969 750 K0

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:41 PM »
Crikey Ash that's a pile

It's about about a fifth of what I have had done in the last year Rich
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 11:03:03 PM »
Pretty amazed that the frame holding Oddjob's springs apart was made of A2 stainless steel yet it has olive drab plated and will not scratch off.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 08:43:20 AM »
Looks to be a cracking job and thanks a lot for doing this for me. Don't see the funny little screw, is it in the box, good luck finding it if it is  :)

Let me know the cost so I can compensate you for your efforts on my behalf.

Do they really have to hang all that lot separately before they plate them, seems like an awful lot of work.

Oh sh*t ..I don'tremember a little screw ..what's it look like Ken?...rest assured I never chuck ANYTHING away so I will find it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal