General > Announcements

Unwellness

(1/12) > >>

Bryanj:
For those that havent read my comments in another post i decided to start a fresh one.
6 am last Saturday i was woken by some swine who wasnt there beating the hell out of my elbow and thumping my chest, by 7.30 my wife had me in a&e in Gloucester, by 9.30 i had had a nice ride in one of those big yellow and green taxis with noisy horns and bright lights to Bristol Universty Hosptal ccu (god bless nutsoid female paramedic drivers). Several hours later after 3 inconclusive eeg tests and two blood tests was transfered to a coronary ward to await echo tests and angiogram dye test with possible stent, unfortunately for me i have had no furthe pains which makes me non urgent and so still waiting in the early hours of Tuesday wide awake (slept too much during the day) .
Myself and my beautiful wife would like to thank all those who have sent good wishes and to assure you all that i aint giving in to this and fully intend to be back anoying you all by driving a truck thats in your way just as soon as the medics allow

SteveD CB500K0:
Get well soon and keep the humour coming Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trigger:
Shit ! That must of been a bit of a early morning surprise mate. Get well soon .

RGP750:
Keep on the right side of it Mate
Get well soon

royhall:
Best wishes Bryan. Bet you bored to tears in there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version