SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Headlight washer alternatives

<< < (2/4) > >>

Trigger:
I was just about to post a link to where you can buy them in the UK at a £ a piece.....but i won't bother now  ;D ;D ;D

sye:

--- Quote from: Trigger on October 19, 2018, 06:24:51 PM ---I was just about to post a link to where you can buy them in the UK at a £ a piece.....but i won't bother now  ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Barsteward... :o ;)

matthewmosse:
Buy a lathe, bits like that can be turned up in short order. I just bought yet another lathe with several boxes of extras for £100, as a bonus it came with a stand and treacle drive so won't even run up an electric bill whilst turni g bits up.

sye:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on October 20, 2018, 03:32:02 AM ---You do realise that you've quoted the part number incorrectly?

The part you've listed is the captive nut which the headlight bolts screw into with the earth strap attached.

The part number is 61304-292-000

--- End quote ---

Not according to the parts book I downloaded Oddjob, see pics below.

Seabeowner:
Certainly seems confusion over the p/n.
I was looking for some a while ago. This was what was listed for my 500 and 550F:

https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-part-number/partnumber_61304292000/

I've got away for 15 years by just using a cut metal tube for years on one bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version