SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Front mudguard replacement 500 K1

(1/2) > >>

sye:
I have posted this on the backend of another thread but seeing as I'm on a roll thought I would annoy you with another question.

The 500 four front mudguard is no longer available and mine's been beaten around like Father Ted's raffle prize Honda Accord. I know you can get the 750 mudguard to fit but then noticed that the 550 four front is still available as a genuine Honda part, number 61100-341-700XW. It's a different part number to the 500 but looks to be identical(ish). Does anyone know for sure if it's a straight swap please?

Bryanj:
Yes it wil because the 341 middle number makes it a 750

sye:
So this is the 750 one that will need washers too?

Seabeowner:
Yes

wolfheze:

--- Quote from: sye on October 20, 2018, 01:35:35 PM ---I have posted this on the backend of another thread but seeing as I'm on a roll thought I would annoy you with another question.

The 500 four front mudguard is no longer available and mine's been beaten around like Father Ted's raffle prize Honda Accord. I know you can get the 750 mudguard to fit but then noticed that the 550 four front is still available as a genuine Honda part, number 61100-341-700XW. It's a different part number to the 500 but looks to be identical(ish). Does anyone know for sure if it's a straight swap please?

--- End quote ---
Father Ted's raffle prize was a Rover 213

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version