SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

The Black Knight...Sunny ride was ALMOST a success ;)

<< < (23/23)

trek97:

--- Quote from: petermigreen on March 24, 2019, 07:22:12 PM ---Great thread Eric.
When I saw that you bought a new frame and a new engine (and then another one) I couldn't help thinking of this.

https://youtu.be/LAh8HryVaeY

Ride on Eric.
Peter

--- End quote ---

HAHA,  Yes its A LOT like that.  Thanks so much bud,  A chuckle is always a good way to start the day off right.   ;D

trek97:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on March 24, 2019, 07:46:59 PM ---Eric is THE man......I really like it when people cobble a bike together and just ride it, regardless of what others may think. Keep yup the great work Eric x

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much for all YOUR help Julie.  YOURE THE BEST!!!   8)

trek97:

--- Quote from: Laverda120 on March 24, 2019, 08:22:24 PM ---I'm in the Middlesex branch Steve. I live just up the road from where they hold their social meets.
I've had my two theory lessons and went on my first social ride today, great bunch of people, glad I joined.
I need to book some observed rides now. Plan is to pass the test so I can join Blood Bikes as a volunteer. Only problem now is I'm currently undergoing training to be a tour guide in the Uxbridge RAF WW11 Operations Bunker.
And I thought retirement would involve winding down!

--- End quote ---

Sounds like awesome fun. 
I cant wait to retire...6-1/2 years til I turn 58yo. 
Then its nothin but bikes, booze and broads to the end.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version