Other Stuff > Misc / Open

What do you own 2019? (Main bike only please)

<< < (7/8) > >>

philward:
Difficult as I use my 500K2 and 750K2 on a rotational basis. Enjoy both equally. I'll go for the 750 as the extra power fits in with modern traffic without the extra revs.

allankelly1:
Hi All

Long time no speak

Sorry 2023 has been year of the RD350LC for me and done over 1k and only been out a couple of times on the 400f

Ride safe all

Best wishes Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nairb:
I am greedy.  I have 11 of the things.  Different sorts, Single, twins, triples and 1 inline 4 and a rotary.  All collected over the last 45 years or so.  And 1 more recently.  All rebuilt, some a complete rebuild and some just a good recommission with new tyres etc.
I don't really have a favourite.  They are all different.  All that matters is that when a dry day arrives I can still pull one of the machines out and spend an afternoon riding about in the country or further.

One day it will all be one of those things you USED to do....

davidcumbria:
I just bought a 2002 fazer 600 for £1100. Perfect cosmetics, runs sweet new chain and tyres. Next bike was supposed to be a rebuild project but this  is actually too good to pull apart. Cost of gaskets and parts to do a rebuild is prohibitive compared with just buying a complete second hand engine. Interesting to compare with the 30 year older 550/4 - with dohc, oil cooling, 4 valves per cylinder it responds to the throttle so differently. I need to find a bike and particularly an engine I can enjoy pulling apart with  at least some partial re compensation for my time effort and new parts. It’s fun searching meanwhile….

neat street:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version