SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

1967 CB450K0 Black Bomber Rebuild - By Royhall

<< < (95/95)

mo goldie:
Hi Ash

are so I was right then ( makes a change ha lol ) it do go on the AC side with the white/yellow which are joined to the rectifier.

Ok will try that out soon and get back with some picture when it looks a bit more tidy wire wise.

Thanks again for your help Ash

cheer Mo

mo goldie:
Here is the update Ash.

Well wired all up and the first picture is the Regulator mounted under where the Rectifier will be mounted on the top, the Heatsink which the Rectifier is mounted under that, and the other picture is a little gadget that reads the out put and that is with Lights On and revs at 3,000 ... but I will still do the test using the 10A on the meter ( Without the starter  lol )  to check that.... but i hope all should be there Now... that Rectifier do get warm Ash I Know it is meant to as why you said mount it on a heatsink which glad I did that.

So how do you think that is Now ?

Cheers

Mo

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Neat looking wiring.👍

AshimotoK0:
Looking good then Mo

mo goldie:
Hi Ash

Well yes i hope it is Now getting there and thanks for all your help and Advice to get me there.... I can`t do any more at the Moment as got a bit of a miss fire on the Left hand side Cylinder, I checked the Plug and Replaced that also the wiring at the coils etc I have got the Carb back off and going to check all jets and put it in my Ultrasonic cleaner and put that back on but I can Not run it up as had to get some more fuel pipe as it was Not long enough as I thought that the routing of that was Not good and the New pipe wont be here till the end of next week now due to the Easter Hols, so all on hold for that now.

Thanks Ted I do try to do things a bit neat if I can lol as Ashley said also about the heat sink for the Rectifier so that`s all good now..........

Cheers all till the next help............ in Advance LOL  ;D

Mo     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version