Other Stuff > What is it?

750 Downpipe

(1/3) > >>

Clunker:
Hi, I'd got my SOHC Nighthawk 650 parked outside my house when this "old guy" knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted a spare downpipe for it as he had one from years ago when he used to ride Honda 750's and he thought that it may have been of use to me. I picked it up from him and noticed straight away that it wasn't going to be any good seeing as it bends all over place but the "old guy" was gonna bin it if I didn't take it, so I thought I'd see if it was any use to you guy's. If you know what it is from then please let me know, if you need it then it is yours but only for collection from Derby, I'm working seven days a week, getting our new (derelict) house ready and I just really haven't got the time to mess about wrapping and posting stuff. PM me if you want details.

K2-K6:
As a cursory guess I'd say 750 F2 as a possibility,  and number one cylinder judging by the angle of top and bottom to each other.

Also possibly aftermarket as can't remember original's configuration. I've got some examples I can look at tomorrow to see if any matches.

Moorey:
Number 1 pipe F2. It looks like a good one as well. Number 1has the bend at the collector end.

Clunker:
Thanks for the input guys, its free to a good home!

haynes66:
i'd take it if i was anywhere near derby. unless you fancy posting it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version