General > Out & About

SOHC Four 50th Anniversary

(1/2) > >>

TrickyMicky:
Have just looked at David Silver's website, and he is having a 50th anniversary open day at Leiston on Sat. 28th September. Free entry to the museum, refreshments, and music to suit, plus you can enter for "Best This or That" for each capacity model. Y'know, with a bit of luck, we could fill Leiston to overflowing!!! Regards, Mick.

royhall:

--- Quote from: TrickyMicky on March 10, 2019, 10:01:35 AM ---Have just looked at David Silver's website, and he is having a 50th anniversary open day at Leiston on Sat. 28th September. Free entry to the museum, refreshments, and music to suit, plus you can enter for "Best This or That" for each capacity model. Y'know, with a bit of luck, we could fill Leiston to overflowing!!! Regards, Mick.

--- End quote ---
I may be wrong but wasn't that September 2018?

H2Eric:

--- Quote from: royhall on March 10, 2019, 10:10:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: TrickyMicky on March 10, 2019, 10:01:35 AM ---Have just looked at David Silver's website, and he is having a 50th anniversary open day at Leiston on Sat. 28th September. Free entry to the museum, refreshments, and music to suit, plus you can enter for "Best This or That" for each capacity model. Y'know, with a bit of luck, we could fill Leiston to overflowing!!! Regards, Mick.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nope. Having displayed my CR750 last year I've an invite to attend this year's event from Roger Etcell. Not sure if I'll take the CR750 again, but I may take the CB350f instead.
Eric

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: royhall on March 10, 2019, 10:10:26 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's a celebration of all of the Honda 4's Roy... Think he sold a shedload of bikes/spares during and just after the one for the 750 so not surprised he is doing another one  .. so everyones a winner I guess.

Greg65:
I’m hoping to make the day. So any recommendations for a preshow breakfast location? Would be good to meet for a bacon sandwich and cuppa.

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version