SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

There is a CB750F god

<< < (2/5) > >>

Spitfire:
That really is rare, I have the one from mine in the loft, I took it off just after I bought the bike in 1976 but did not bin it, like a lot of the standard bits I kept them just in case I ever sold the bike.

Cheers

Dennis

JamesH:

--- Quote from: SteveD CB500K0 on May 20, 2019, 07:35:13 PM ---If you edit the title of the original post James, it will appear on all new replies (but not on those already posted)

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Steve I don’t seem to have the right permissions to edit the original post title?

JamesH:

--- Quote from: Moorey on May 20, 2019, 07:38:57 PM ---I never noticed it but that's not surprising.
"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

--- End quote ---
Ha ha love this

Moorey:
No idea how much you paid for it but just after I got my F in 2015 there was a NOS silencer on Ebay That never sold for £300 little did I know then about how rare they were. Hindsight a wonderful thing.  :'(

JamesH:

--- Quote from: Moorey on May 20, 2019, 08:04:29 PM ---No idea how much you paid for it but just after I got my F in 2015 there was a NOS silencer on Ebay That never sold for £300 little did I know then about how rare they were. Hindsight a wonderful thing.  :'(

--- End quote ---
Was a little more than that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version