SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

SOHC Inlet manifold clips

<< < (2/4) > >>

Trigger:
Are you on about airbox to carb or carb to head ?
 They superseded the carb to head and with the superseded rubbers, you need the superseded clamp. As Paul Gledhill found out as, i sent him some original clamps and they would not close up enough to seal. He bought a set of superseded clamps and everything was fine. 

paul G:

--- Quote from: Trigger on May 22, 2019, 07:11:35 PM ---Are you on about airbox to carb or carb to head ?
 They superseded the carb to head and with the superseded rubbers, you need the superseded clamp. As Paul Gledhill found out as, i sent him some original clamps and they would not close up enough to seal. He bought a set of superseded clamps and everything was fine.

--- End quote ---

Need to send you them back ::)

Trigger:

--- Quote from: paul G on May 22, 2019, 07:39:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trigger on May 22, 2019, 07:11:35 PM ---Are you on about airbox to carb or carb to head ?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I thought you had them out on rental  ;)  ;D ;D

casperdog:

--- End quote ---

Carb to head.
Need to buy a new set of rubbers and was going to buy new clamps but will be using my originals if i cant find them any cheaper.
Was going to order rubbers from DSS when they are all back in stock.
cheers
Phil

paul G:

--- Quote from: Trigger on May 22, 2019, 08:25:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: paul G on May 22, 2019, 07:39:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I thought you had them out on rental  ;)  ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Dam who told you >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version