General > New Member Introductions

NEWBIE FROM N/WALES

(1/3) > >>

bikerburke:
Hi all im mick from wrexham n/wales ,ive just bought a cb500 k1/k2 for a project over the winter months.MY first honda was cx 500 back in 1988 (cam chain gremlins),then CB750f good bike but flighty front end and which i dumped on the road by kates cottage IOM tt 1982 followed by cx500 eurosport.i then was off bikes until 2006 when i got a suzuki bandit 600 which i got rid of this year.since then i have rebuilt a suzuki ts 125 and sold ,tha GB250 which i converted from a rust bucket to a tidy classic .first time ive made money on a bike  :D.ive been a biker for over 30 years (and got the scars and aches to prove it).So thats me i look forward to meeting you in the forums and picking your brains for help with the CB500  :)

Dave M:
Greetings and welcome.

SteveD CB500K0:

--- Quote from: bikerburke on October 30, 2008, 05:44:23 AM --- which i dumped on the road by kates cottage IOM tt 1982

--- End quote ---

Hi Mick.

Competing or just ar**ing around?

Bryanj:
Now Now Steve EVERYBODY competes over there, specially on Sundays!!

Welcome, you picked one of the best supported modles there, just need Dave silvers number and a deep wallet

SteveD CB500K0:
Couldn't agree more Bryan.

I have ridden my Triumph Sprint 12k miles this year (so far). It's fast, handles, brakes, fast, sounds gorgeous, fast, no carbs, no choke, no fuel tap, (did I mention that it's fast?) and it is Tornado Red which is the same colour as the Ferrari that was next to me at the petrol station tonight.

However, at weekends I like to go out on my 500/4.

I'll always have one.

How's 036 coming along?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version