General > New Member Introductions

(1/2) > >>

Peo:
Hello, Names Dave and just joined the ranks with a 1978 CB650Z,  Fella i met last night wanted space in his garage and said he wanted rid of this bike, Done him a big favour today ;D and took it off his hands for the grand some of

SteveD CB500K0:
Welcome Dave.

You can insert an image by using the little pictureframe icon above, or upload a picture to the site using the "Additional Options" at the bottom of the post.

I've added full instructions to the "Newbies Start Here" thread.

Peo:
Thanks Steve,  Easy when you put it like that. ;D

mick:
Hello Dave & welcome to the forum, looks like you have a complete bike to start  with so that should be a bit of an advantage  ;), good luck with the resto remember to keep us updated and loads of photos  ;D, cheers Mick.

Peo:
Thanks Mick, well today we had a go at starrting the bike, its not been going for over 2 years so put new fuel in and drained old (brown) fuel off, After messing about with the carbs plugs etc we managed to get it/her going. needs a new battery though but what a result. I'm not at all mechanical minded but have lots of will power so between me and (also) Dave looking forward to doing a proper job on this bike.

Dave aka Peo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version