Author Topic: Revcounter Drive Thrust Washer  (Read 577 times)

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
  • I'll just be 5 minutes dear!!
    • View Profile
Revcounter Drive Thrust Washer
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:54:36 AM »
Hi All
I have "misplaced" this- no 14 in picture (Part number 90451-292-000) and DSS can get them from the US in around 3 weeks.

Just wondered if this is some "special" thrust washer or can I use some alternative

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

If you think there's light at the end of the tunnel it's usually another train !!

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: Revcounter Drive Thrust Washer
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 11:20:18 AM »
Its hardened and thin so a standard washer wont work.

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 01:00:22 PM »
Its hardened and thin so a standard washer wont work.

Sorry I realised that just wondered if anyone knows of a source for a "standard" thrust washer of same dimensions
If you think there's light at the end of the tunnel it's usually another train !!

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 05:51:50 AM »
I was looking for a tacho drive housing for Graham the other day and found a complete one with drive etc but the housing snapped in half when I removed it from the camcover. I've just found the gear and it still has the washer attached, you want it?

Not at work till Thursday but can leave it in the security lodge again Paul on Thursday when I'm back at work, same as we did for the clutch. No charge.

Ken that’s fantastic
I am away with work till Sunday but could pick up from lodge Monday pm if that works for you

Many thanks

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 02:37:28 PM »
Yeah that works, all I have to do is remember to take it with me on Monday, I don't work Mondays as a rule as it's my first rest day but I'm saving up for a holiday next year so I've put down to work for the next few Mondays, hopefully I'll get in next week, if not I'll have to leave it in the lodge on Sunday. I'd prefer not to as they guards change but it should work ok, I'll put it in an envelope with your name on.

Thx

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:21:33 AM »
Yeah that works, all I have to do is remember to take it with me on Monday, I don't work Mondays as a rule as it's my first rest day but I'm saving up for a holiday next year so I've put down to work for the next few Mondays, hopefully I'll get in next week, if not I'll have to leave it in the lodge on Sunday. I'd prefer not to as they guards change but it should work ok, I'll put it in an envelope with your name on.

Popping over this evening (Monday) after work, just checking you remembered.

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal