SOHC.co.uk Forums > Other Bikes

what about the 250s/350s/360s?

<< < (3/3)

gripperod:
I would be interested in the side panels if they are G5, rather than dream, how much???????? ;D

matthewmosse:
I'll see if they have all their lugs, get some photo's etc. They were part of a job lot of stuff when I bought my first cb550 baskett case. I'm not wanting a lot for them. Make me an offer if the pictures confirm they are what I think they are :)

matthewmosse:
found one so far, luggs are good, it's pre superdream shape but has thick hammerite which will be a git to remove, it's so thick it has chipped, I'll try to get a look for others over the weekend

matthewmosse:
Not been too lucky on the finding pannels front, did how ever spot a very sorry cb250 or similar of very pre superdream age rotting quietly at a scrappies, it's disk braked and of similar caliper desighn to a cb500/550. It looks to be fairly complete but very well past it's best, having suffered a small fire by the battery, and been robbed of tank plus a few other bits and it's clocks are a bit beat up, lots of rust too. However, if someone here needs bits I might be able to put in an offer for them as these bikes must be getting thin on the ground. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's something someone needs. I hate to see stuff going to waste and come summer it'll be burried in nettles again or end up being smelted........... :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version