Author Topic: Veterinary students  (Read 581 times)

Offline Moorey

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Veterinary students
« on: November 02, 2019, 09:13:01 PM »
First-year veterinary students were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine, it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving an animal's body." For example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger into the arse of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the arse of the dead cow and, sucked on it.......followed by assorted gagging, retching, and spitting.

When everyone had finished wiping their faces, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life is tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Veterinary students
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 09:15:36 PM »
Brilliant!!!

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline mike the bike

• SOHC Jedi
  • CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
    • View Profile