SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

My CB350F is for sale

(1/3) > >>

loonymoon:
I've decided after 10 years that the time has come for someone more enthusiastic and time-available to look after this stunning little machine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320348605601

MIKE550/4:
hi
am looking for a bike to use while i restore this 550,

now price wise notice its gone past a grand and reserve not met, any indicators to price you do want

cheers

loonymoon:
It's a difficult bike to value as of course it depends who's interested. I don't really wish to disclose the reserve but just to say I've set it a bit below the agreed valuation value that I have on my insurance policy and hopefully it's not an unrealistic figure. I intend to just let the auction run, if it doesn't meet the reserve then I'd rather just store it for another few years than sell for a price I'd regret.

It's been interesting that in less than 12 hours from the start of the 10 day auction it's been bid on that much, I wasn't really expecting that, but I guess it shows interest and I suppose it's not often one of these bikes come up - particularly not one with the known history etc and in the condition that this one is. I suspect there won't be many more bids now until the end of the auction though as is usually the way.

loonymoon:
Now sold   :o

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mick:
Hi Carmen, hope you got what you wanted for her  ;) & she's gone to a good home  :), cheers Mick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version