Author Topic: 1970 CB750 BATTERY WARNING DECAL  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Re: 1970 CB750 BATTERY WARNING DECAL
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2019, 08:07:34 AM »
Not a textbook assembly, but these may help . . .

Looks like I have the wrong battery sticker but whatever, it's on the inner rear plastic mudguard.  Not a lot of other places to stick it.

Helmet holders are on the raised rear section joining the frame sides (the bit that supports the back end of the seat).

Sorry - can't work out how to embed images from Google Drive . . .
Could you take a pic from your Battery Decal and send it to me? I would like make some reproductions from it.
Thank you

Offline the-chauffeur

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2019, 03:33:22 PM »

I've taken a colour(?) photocopy of the sticker 'cos I had one spare knocking about and I thought it would be better quality than a photo.

Still can't work out how to embed Google drive images.  If you'd prefer me to send you the .jpg, tell me where/how to send it.

Cheers

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2019, 10:12:49 PM »

I've taken a colour(?) photocopy of the sticker 'cos I had one spare knocking about and I thought it would be better quality than a photo.

Still can't work out how to embed Google drive images.  If you'd prefer me to send you the .jpg, tell me where/how to send it.

Cheers
Thank you, is great to make a reproduction, if you want a free decal, give me your address and I Will send one to you when I finish the job.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal