SOHC.co.uk Forums > SOHC Singles & Twins

CB250K0 at Newark Yesterday

<< < (2/2)

jon stead:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on January 27, 2020, 12:13:49 PM ---This August 1969 'H' registration CB250SS (K0) was at Newark Autojumble yesterday. Totally original as far as I could tell (Apart from reflector on rear mudguard/fender)... Just under 10k Miles on speedo. Seller was asking £2,000. Said it came from someones estate I think. I suppose if you were to just to get it running and tidy up to use then that might be a fair price but the photo's do flatter the condition somewhat so to totally restore it may make it a bit of a money pit. Pipes were pretty solid though and a rare sight at an autojumble in the UK. :) Last taxed in July 1985 according to DVLA ... Just noticed gearchange lever is not correct :)

I wasn't interested .. already have 3 ... don't need another one or any other bike for that matter  ;D ;D

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

My brother had an F reg one, blue, back in the early seventies. Plagued with gearbox troubles. Fast though for a 250.
I had a 250 G5 in 76, nowhere near as quick.

davefirestorm:
I can remember the great Giacomo  Agostini sitting on a CB250 in an advert claiming it would do 100mph!!🙀

AshimotoK0:

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

davefirestorm:
Mike the bike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version