Other Stuff > Misc / Open

The Covid Thread

<< < (26/28) > >>

Spitfire:

--- Quote from: Honda Al on February 20, 2021, 08:17:44 PM ---It’s been discovered that over 55’s suffer less side effects than the younger generations.

It’s not clear why though.

But beware, it’s also been documented that more side effects are experienced with the second dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Yes a Doctor we know had no side effects from the first one but was laid low by the second one for a couple of days

Dennis

taysidedragon:
I got the AstraZeneca jab this morning.  Really well organised.  I feel so relieved to get the first one done.😁

Primus:
We both went to St Helens Rugby League Club stadium for our first poke last Sunday. Never felt a thing as it was administered by a rather attractive female firefighter.  I've not missed a beat but the wife is still a bit off colour even today.  Hope she feels better soon as the sink is full and I had to find a paper plate for my toast this morning.

Paul

philward:

--- Quote from: Primus on March 18, 2021, 01:23:57 PM ---We both went to St Helens Rugby League Club stadium for our first poke last Sunday. Never felt a thing as it was administered by a rather attractive female firefighter.  I've not missed a beat but the wife is still a bit off colour even today.  Hope she feels better soon as the sink is full and I had to find a paper plate for my toast this morning.

Paul

--- End quote ---

Took the wife there on Tuesday Paul, really well organised, in & out in 10 mins. She too had an off day yesterday (I had no problems when I had mine a month ago)

Charlie J:
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Got my COVID vaccine today. Should I be worried?

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/64/04/53959FA8-02E0-4F56-89CA-9A7F13AAE6C2/IMG_5107.jpeg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version