Author Topic: The Covid Thread  (Read 9459 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: The Covid Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2021, 10:54:48 AM »
Regarding Hairy’s needle phobia, I don’t know if it was an extra fine needle, but I honestly didn’t feel a thing.

Same here ...never felt a thing ..1st time ever.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline ttr400

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
    • CB400F special machined parts
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2021, 05:42:37 PM »
2 years is a guess, but i would not be surprised.  Mozambique announced a few days ago that they would take min 5 years to vaccinate the population.

Lat month SA received a million doses of the Astra  vaccine  but cancelled using it due to not being that effective against the SA variant. i think we now have a few doses of the J and J vaccine, ( i think only 200K). the president received his vaccination today.

We will see.

Kevin
If you are addicted to the little CB400F then you might want to check out my website.
www.ttr400.com

Offline Athame57

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
    • SeaWitch Artist
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2021, 06:22:58 PM »
I had my Pfizer jab yesterday, I get another one later. I didn't feel ill or grow any appendages. I don't know what is the matter with these anti-vaxxwers, there's loads of them wailing away on FB. I had a forces community upbringing mostly over seas, join up myself, and later became a seaman. I've had more jabs than a dartboard, I'm not dead yet! ;D
I brake for animals!
1978 CB400F2

Offline Honda Al

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:44 PM »
It’s been discovered that over 55’s suffer less side effects than the younger generations.

It’s not clear why though.

But beware, it’s also been documented that more side effects are experienced with the second dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love a Honda. Proud father of a 2000 Honda CBR929 Fireblade and 1972 Honda CB500 K1. Oh, and two children!

Offline Macabethiele (Ted)

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2021, 08:26:12 PM »
Great to hear so many of you are being given the vaccine. Personally, at only 59¾ with no health issues, I'm at the bottom of the queue 😁😁😁

Wendy works as a NHS Doctors Receptionist in Derby she had her jab at 66 a month ago - no underlying health issues axcept exposure risk as have the other younnger staff?
Honda CB400F2 under restoration
Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
Mercedes R129 SL500

Offline Spitfire

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2021, 11:29:09 AM »
It’s been discovered that over 55’s suffer less side effects than the younger generations.

It’s not clear why though.

But beware, it’s also been documented that more side effects are experienced with the second dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes a Doctor we know had no side effects from the first one but was laid low by the second one for a couple of days

Dennis
1976 CB750F

1977 CB750F2 In bits

1964 BSA A65R In bits

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal