Author Topic: CB750 K6 Left Hand Side Switch Unit (Indicators)  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Phil9886

• View Profile
Re: CB750 K6 Left Hand Side Switch Unit (Indicators)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 09:32:54 PM »
Great. I had it on a "wish list" on CSMNL for some time and it came up recently. Good to know it's UK. You had me worried for a bit. Really appreciate the help. Kind regards. Phil

Offline Phil9886

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 08:13:32 AM »
Well I have realised I've got the same issue on the other side - the starter switch. The switch is fine and works - but cable is routed outside. I guess the guy before needed new bars and fitted the wrong ones - and then had to sort out the cables. If you had a NOS starter switch for a UK K6 I'd be interested. Cheers. Phil

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 02:40:24 PM »
Probably got a decent second hand one (i'll check) and a NOS one which I suspect may be a repro. Certainly brand new, can you post a pic so I can compare just to be 100%. There should be a number on the casing, on the left hand switch you can see it just under the indicator lever.

The K6 and the UK 400 look the same but, the wires on the 400 are a lot longer as, they connect under the tank and the UK K6 is in the headlight  ;)

Offline Phil9886

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 09:51:11 PM »
Hi. Apologies - I just saw your reply. I don't have the original start switch and the one I've got is the version with the cable running outside the bars. If you have an original UK K6 start switch unit in good condition then I'd be interested. Thanks.  Phil

Offline Phil9886

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 09:20:36 AM »
Hi. Sorry I thought I'd replied to your message but looks like I didn't hit "send". I would be interested in a RHS switch unit. The idea of the restoration is to make it as near to "as new" as possible - so if you had one either NOS or in very good condition I'd be interested. Just to remind you it's a 1976 UK K6. By the way, I found some K6 UK bars and now have the cables running through the bars. Thanks for helping with that. Cheers. Phil

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal