General > Out & About

First trip to Squires Cafe - movie

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rob62:

--- Quote from: Moorey on July 05, 2020, 09:30:29 AM ---Squires was quieter than I expected . What camera is it?

--- End quote ---
Its a gopro, hero6 black... yes not too busy in there.

Andrew-S:
Good video and great sound too - reminded me of what I've been missing.

cooleronthecoast:
Nice vid.   I've heard the coffee is as crap as ever there though.

Rob62:

--- Quote from: cooleronthecoast on July 05, 2020, 03:37:35 PM ---Nice vid.   I've heard the coffee is as crap as ever there though.

--- End quote ---
I like the coffee from squires  :) although some of the chipped mugs could do with replacing...

cooleronthecoast:

--- Quote from: Rob62 on July 05, 2020, 04:49:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: cooleronthecoast on July 05, 2020, 03:37:35 PM ---Nice vid.   I've heard the coffee is as crap as ever there though.

--- End quote ---
I like the coffee from squires  :) although some of the chipped mugs could do with replacing...

--- End quote ---

It was OK when the old Squires in Sherburn itself was on the go back in the 70's, but you are the 1st person I've heard who says they like the coffee they offer now.  I used to live in Selby, so it was regular haunt for me back then, but since I moved to the coast I find Seaways at Fridaythorpe to be a much nicer place for food and drink. Obviously it's much closer for me too.  I do agree though, Squires is a great place to just go and look around at the bikes that turn up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version