Author Topic: Service Bulletins --request  (Read 486 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Service Bulletins --request
« on: July 10, 2020, 11:31:28 AM »
I put this link in my Dropbox links recently. Not sure if anyone downloaded it yet  but there is some really useful stuff in there. This is not Bryan J's 750/500 four  bulletins .... it's a General Collection of Honda Service Bulletins for various American Honda models. (many thanks Isaias from Facebook for supplying these  :)).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2frhyulrq2wyo7o/Bulletins%201-129%20%28incomplete%29.pdf?dl=0

Request please .. can someone (e.g JamesH, Hairygit etc ) strip out the pages starting at page 58 on Honda paint finishes etc and then continues again at page 69. I would normally do this with Adobe Pro. version but my laptop went pop recently and I don't have the application yet on my replacement laptop. The file is too large for the freebie online .pdf editors/manipulators. Here is a screenshot of the 1st page of the paint bulletins.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ]

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:00:33 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: Service Bulletins --request
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 03:50:45 PM »
Ash i can scan and email you the SL 46 as its in my book you havent got yet! But i havent got the earlier one in my book so swopsies

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Service Bulletins --request
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 07:53:42 PM »
Ash i can scan and email you the SL 46 as its in my book you havent got yet! But i havent got the earlier one in my book so swopsies

It is in the download scanned  already Bryan .. I am happy with the large file I was just asking for anyone ese who may be interested in the historic paint info .. Menno for example.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal