SOHC.co.uk Forums > Recommended Sources for Parts and Services

Restorers

(1/2) > >>

Johnnyboy750:
Hi all hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

A couple of years ago I fell into the trap of buying a K6 750 on impulse on eBay as always fancied one . On getting it home and delving deeper I started to find a few issues as you do with elderly vehicles.

This is where common sense should have prevailed and at that point I should have sent it job lot to a restorer and had all the issues sorted one by one. My mistake was to convince myself I was up to the job of stripping the motor, having the cases repainted and rebuilding it to its former glory.

As I knew would happen I have stalled on the rebuild due to family commitments, lack of time and not having the confidence to undertake the rebuild project.

I do want to ride this bike again so finally I have decided that I just put my hand in my pocket and get it sorted for next summer. So long story short is can anyone recommend suitable people who know these engines, and would be willing to take a basket case on and restore it back to road going condition??

I am based in the north west of England, and can wait for the right person to undertake the work if they are out there?

Thanks for any assistance?

John

Bryanj:
Ask Trigger

Laverda Dave:
I agree with Bryan. If you want the job done properly first time Trigger is the man.

rosco:
Ditto for Trigger   Great guy and engineer  Cant go wrong

paul G:
I'll third that Trigger  :D fourth now Rosco got in before me  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version